Enquiry form

Please complete the form below, so we can provide quick and efficient service.

    Coming to the UK to contract?

    If you’re a non-UK national coming to undertake contracting work in the UK, we can guide you through everything you need to know by assessing your unique circumstances and advising accordingly.

    We can assist you with:
    • Registering with the relevant authorities
    • National Insurance advice on coming to the UK
    • Taxation advice on coming to the UK
    • Work permit applications
    • Setting up a UK Limited Company and advising on which payment models are the most suitable
    • Acting as a Registered Office in the UK
    • Setting up a UK Bank Account
    • Advising on which expenses can be claimed (e.g. flights home, accommodation, etc.)
    • Consideration of Double Taxation Treaties
    • Pension Scheme considerations

    For more advice on coming to work in the UK, get in touch with our friendly and professional team to find out how we can help.

    Call spi accountancy today on: 0151 443 6838

    Live chat