Our Vital service is designed to give you the right balance of support and freedom in running your limited company. It includes:
- FreeAgent Licence by FreeAgent
- Expense advice and verification
- PAYE/NIC liabilities and preparation/submission of returns
- Monthly advice regarding the available funds to withdraw from the company
- Monthly bank reconciliation(s) to the company bank account(s)
- Calculation of monthly/quarterly VAT liabilities and preparation/submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of year-end accounts for signature by director
- Complete corporation tax return for signature by director
- Advice on completion of the annual return.
The Vital service is available for just £95 + VAT per month.
Contractor Enhanced Services – Liberty
The Liberty service offers all-round assistance with your limited company. It includes all of the services in the Vital package, plus:
- Agency and client invoicing upon instruction
- VAT and PAYE returns completed online
- Cashbook maintenance
- Fully comprehensive insurance for your company is included free of charge with the following claim limits:
- Employers Liability – £10,000,000
- Public Liability – £5,000,000
- Professional Indemnity – £2,000,000 with any one claim and £5,000,000 in the aggregate
- VAT advice relating to your company
- Advice on directors’ duties and responsibilities
- Advice on corporation tax and other tax matters
- Accounting advice.
The Liberty service is available for just £125 + VAT per month.
Personal tax advice
Personal tax isn’t the easiest to get to grips with, especially when your circumstances change. We will discuss your tax obligations and ensure that you are aware of the best planning opportunities available to you.
We will explain how your limited company’s remuneration and expenses are dealt with, such as:
- Income Tax on the salary that you pay yourself from your company
- National Insurance that you incur on the salary that you pay yourself
- Taxation of dividends and the interaction with your company and personal positions
- How expenses are applied and which benefits are reportable and/or taxable
We will also cover potential planning opportunities, for example:
- Income strategy within each tax year
- Dividend strategy ahead of the end of the tax year, or forecasting for current and future tax years
- The benefits of pension provision and the opportunities that exist to contractors
- Splitting income within the rules and avoiding pitfalls
- Extraction of accumulated reserves during, or at the end of, a company’s useful life
If you have a single source of income, we can also prepare your self-assessment tax return for only £100 + VAT.
If your returns are more complicated, we will assess the work involved and offer you a fixed quote.
Call us on 0151 443 6838 to speak to one of our experts about your personal tax requirements.
Services to Small Businesses
Whatever your outsourcing requirements, we have the skills in place to assist you. We have a track record of helping owner managers set up their businesses and we are experienced in the following areas:
- Advising businesses on issues that they may face when starting up their business, and helping prepare a detailed business plan
- Assisting businesses in raising finance to fund expansion
- Running fully outsourced payrolls
- Fully outsourced accounting functions, including bookkeeping, payroll, administration, accountancy and tax functions
- Preparing monthly account management and KPI reports
- Providing access to internet-based bookkeeping and accounting software
- All aspects of tax advice including VAT, Income Tax, Corporation Tax and IHT
- Advising on the steps required to incorporate a sole trader into a limited company, or converting an unincorporated partnership into a limited liability partnership.