Enquiry form

Please complete the form below, so we can provide quick and efficient service.

Working overseas

There’s a lot to be considered when thinking about undertaking an overseas assignment. Most service providers outside of the UK leave the local compliance responsibility to you, but at
i-paye we have a specialist team with years of experience to look after your individual requirements.

We will take care of your tax and legal compliance in the country that you are working in, and we’ll ensure that you are satisfying your obligations to the UK authorities as well.

The service we provide is an employment income-only scheme and we will always try to put together an employment package that will allow you to maximise your net income. Each country has its own rules and regulations in regards to the UK tax system, but all service packages include:

  • Fixed fees in advance
  • In-country registration assistance
  • UK self assessment completion
  • Advice on the 183-day rule
  • Advice on the best social security arrangement for you
  • Payments in your local currency

Our service is compliant in the following countries:

  • Bulgaria
  • Croatia
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Iceland
  • Italy
  • The Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Portugal
  • Republic of Ireland
  • Romania
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland

Additionally, through our International Working Alliances, we can also assist in many other jurisdictions, such as Canada and the USA.

Call i-paye today on: 0151 449 3500

Live chat